Jim Rohn Quotes
Jim Rohn quotes are among my all time favourites. As you know Jim Rohn is one of my favourite speakers and network marketing coaches. Here is a great list of Jim Rohn quotes. Not just aimed at network marketing but personal development as a whole.
- "Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune."
- "Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot."
- "Success is not to be pursued; It is to be attracted by the person you become."
- "Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you."
- "Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems; wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges; wish for more wisdom."
- "Don't join an easy crowd. You won't grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high."
- "We can no more afford to spend major time on minor things than we can afford to spend minor time on major things."
- "When you know what you want, and you want it badly enough, you will find a way."
- “At the end of each day, you should play back the tapes of your performance. The results should either applaud you or prod you.”
- “Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you know.”
- “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
Jim Rohn was truly a network marketing legend, I hope you go on to develop yourself in a way that adds value to your network marketing business. Look up Jim Rohn material that is available and invest in your yourself and your future.