One of the main reasons people fail in this industry is because they don’t follow simple time management tips. Many people are overwhelmed and try to take on too much, while others are too relaxed so nothing really ever gets done. Of course, those who don’t apply themselves are often the same people who believe that success will happen overnight. They sit back and wait for things to happen rather than investing their time in their business.
Both of these types people can benefit from time management tips. Understand that this is a business so you will get out of it what you put in. If you follow these tips, you will find that you can get more accomplished while building a stable, long-term profitable business.
• Value Time – Your time is just as valuable as your money. There is an old saying, time is money and it is very true. You should be making the most of every second you have, especially if you only have limited time to invest in your business every week.
• Time your Meetings – Some people love to talk. While they may have nothing better to do with their afternoon, you do. Schedule when a meeting should end and stick with it. Sitting there chatting is costing you.
• Don’t Meet with Everyone – Telephone screen most of not all of your prospects. One of the most valuable network marketing tips for time management is to make good use of your team. They should be pre-qualifying people so you are only investing your time when you should. You should never be getting in your car to drive any length of time to meet with anyone unless you are nearly 100 percent certain that they are a quality prospect.
• Team Time – You want your team to be successful, and you want them to feel as though they can come to you for advice however, you don’t have time for a revolving door of questions. Set team office hours where they can come to you with questions. This is when you will do your training, go over goals, address concerns and answer any questions that they may have. Of course, they can still reach you if there is an emergency but this will cut down on the tedious interruptions that keep you from making the most of your time.
• Create an FAQ – This can be on paper, online or via video; or all three. You will find that your team will likely ask a lot of repetitive questions, answering them ahead of time means that you won't get bothered all of the time. When they have access to commonly asked questions online, on paper and in a video they are less likely to come to you.
• Prioritise Your Top Producers – Your team members are not equally important. They all play a role but your top producers should receive the majority of your time because they are earning you the most money. Don’t feel guilty that someone may feel neglected; this is a business, not a popularity contest.
These time management tips are not only for you, but for your entire frontline and downline as well. The more productive they are with their time, the more money you will make.
Wrong place? Search below
Get the free e-book that changed my business, click on the book below